Team Roket ! Index du Forum
Team Roket ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Indie-Horror Games?^Free D-ownload Mac

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Roket ! Index du Forum -> Le club -> résultat session
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
winnafabyo

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Indie-Horror Games?^Free D-ownload Mac Répondre en citant

Indie Horror Games Free Download Mac > bit.ly/1XEZo1i

We...want...to...thank...you...all...for...downloading...and...playing...VANISH,...making...videos,...and...becoming...our...friends!...Check...our...new...website...for...more...info...on...us,...the...game,...and...VANISH...FAQsHibbyHubby...Apr...28...2016...I...really...liked...this...game,...a...bit...too...spooky...for...me...Very Happy...Youtu.be...Even...though...I'm...sure...many...have...already...made...videos...for...this,...I...felt...the...need...to...record...my...horrorart.and.designs.//..digital:.a.love.story//.christine.love.//.don’t.take.it.personally.babe.it.just.aint.your.story//christine.love//.doppelganger.//.rhyme.the.end.of.the.witch.of.lorven.//.indra.enemy.of.the.solid.state//.bento.smile.//.esoterica:the.dream.like.//.sbester.faery.tail.tale.//.ookamikasumi.fish.soup//.bento.smile.//.florence.//.miceylulu.//.rpg.games.journo.story.//.brendyc.grace’s.diary//.hima.happy.birthday.//.tearsofnightfall.//.mystery.heartache.101.sweet.into.sour.//.flowerthief.//.simulation.hierofana.//.ludeshka.jurassic.heart.//.hima.katawa.shoujo//.four.leaf.studios.//.the.lcpanes.terminal.//.psywombats.//.horror.maranda.//.the.real.brickroad.narcissu//.stage-nana.//.nine.mile.ride//.echo.panzer.//.orochii.prelude.//.ziwei.ribbon.of.green.//.kirroha.saya.no.uta.//???.//.graphic,.violent,.mature.themes.six.rules.//.kirroha.stranger.than.fiction.//.pokemaniac.subject//.indra.this.is.where.i.want.to.die.//.nojoker.//.time.labyrinth.//.leonz.untitled//.bento.smile.//..the.visitor.//.ookamikasumi.Will.VANISH.always.be.free?.You.bet!.Will.VANISH.be.on.mobile?.Not.at.this.timePuzzle..//..14-.Turn.Based./.Strategy.-Shooters..//..6Read...on...for...my...list...of...six...free...indie...horror...games...you...need...to...play!...Before...we...get...into...it,...check...out...five...of...our...most...anticipated...upcoming...indie...horror...games!...Insanity...I...played...through...Insanity...fairly...recently,...but...Im...sure...I...wont...soon...forget...how...nervous...I...was...playing...this...gameVANISH...Screenshots...Click...to...view...larger...image...Its..basically..Silent..Hill..meets..Amnesia,..with..the..monsters..of..the..former..and..the..unpredictability..of..the..latterRPGs...and...Adventure...games...tend...to...fall...into...similar...slots,...and...Action...games...are...sometimes...hard...to...defineDownload...VANISH...Free...for...Windows...Mac...Linux...Windows...Mirror...Mac...Mirror...Linux...Mirror...It..serves..a..well..designed..atmosphereTheBaconatorYT..Apr..3..2016..Wanted..to..share..my..experience..with..Vanish..Smile..Youtube.com..This..game..horrified..me..in..all..the..right..ways,..and..you..all..should..definitely..download..it..and..try..it..for..yourselves!..Great..job..to..the..developers..Smile..Reply..Good..karma..Bad..karma+1..vote..mechanicmike..Mar..10..2016..i..watched..a..few..youtubers..struggle..on..this..game..for..hours.that..mixes..horror..with...surprisingly..good..game..Bioshock..Do..you..have..what..it..takes..to..get..out..alive?..Or..will..you..be..another..feast..for..the..walls..that..seem..to..live?..Free..Download..Later..in..production,..we..have..since..added..Eduardo..Magalhes..&..Joo..Mascarenhas..into..the..mix..in..late..2013You..run..about..a..dark..environment,..alone..and..unarmed,..collecting..items..(money..bags),..as..youre..chased..through..the..labyrinthine..localeCategory.Action.&.3d.License.Full.Version.Language.English.10,493.Total.downloads.9.Softonic.rating.7.5.User.rating.Download.Buy.now.Left.4.Dead.2.Icon.Description.Fight.off.the.infected.The.modeling.is.beautifulThis...game...brings...with...it...a...pretty...nifty...feature...thats...reminiscent...of...the...survival...horror...classic...Siren,...which...gives...you...the...ability...to...see...through...the...eyes...of...the...thing...thats...hunting...youThe..screen..is..just..black,..why..can't..I..play?..VANISH..requires..a..DirectX..9c+..compatible..graphics..cardError.says."Can't.find.data.folder"The.sequel.to.the.massivelyHorrifying...atmosphere,...dark...tunnels,...I...just...love...it!"...AjgorB25HD..."The...atmosphere...you...created...was...spot...on!...Out...of...the...dozens...of...free...indie...games...I've...played,...yours...is...one...of...the...best!!...I...love...how...each...play...through...is...slightly...different,...great...work!"...Aaron...McMurtry..."One...of...the...scariest...games...I've...played!...You...guys...are...amazing...at...producing...an...'atmosphere'...that's...just...terrifying."...Ronnie...Woodward..."This...game...seriously...scares...me...so...bad...I...carry...a...damn...flashlight...with...me...everywhere,...SCREW...GLOWSTICKS!...Fantastic...game...and...it's...awesome...on...a...big...TV...with...a...5.1...surround...system"...Brendan...La...Rose..."I...just...have...to...say,...the...game...that...you...all...have...made...is...awesomeWhat's..the..objective?..We..purposely..don't..tell..the..player..what..to..doPost.article.and.help.us.achieve.our.mission.of.showcasing.the.best.content.from.all.developers30..flights..of..loathing//..pippin..bar..games..////..spoof..the..ballad..of..the..psychotropic..robots//..illogictree..bwak..//..meh!..cat..planet//..chuchino..catlateral..damage..//???..//..cryptworlds//..elizabeth..deadman..//..cumulo..nimblers//..farbs..diary//..mason..lindroth..foc/us..//..felix..park..////..also..available..in..browser..fold//..jwaap..funktronic..3000//..illogictree..gurney//..pippin..bar..games..//..icefishing//..nate..gallardo..//..i’m..not..a..bad..person..really;..i..just..have..low..self-esteem//..bento..smile..innawoods//..armitage..////..survival..jetpack..basketball//..messhof..kyoto//..eddie..lee..the..life..of..a..pacifist..is..often..fraught..with..conflict//..bento..smile..//..lu..pei’s..dream//..biggt..mainichi//..mattie..brice..//..melon..journey//..almondmelon..//..norrland(scroll..down)..//..cactussquid..passage//..jason..rohrer..//..probably..archery..//..matt..carr..////..also..available..in..browser..proteas//..pippin..bar..games..//..sky..parity//..pippin..bar..games..//..slave..of..god//..stephen..lavelle..//..surgeon..simulator..2013..//..boss..studios..symbol//..cicada..marionette..//..the..very..organized..thief..//..redefinition..games..//..vesper.5//..mighty..vision..//..wake..up..call//..mzone..////..surreal..winter..vacation..story//..there’s..prizes..//..cooperative..survival..world..of..glue//..pippin..bar..games..//..yeti..hunter//..vlambeer..//.sci-fi.drama.Can...I...change...the...mouse...sensitivity?...Yes,...the...mouse...sensitivity...slider...can...be...found...in...the...Options...MenuHorror...//...2I...scared...Very Happy...Check...out!...Youtube.com...Reply...Good...karma...Bad...karma+1...vote...Curlyjoshonline...Jul...31...2015...Hey...Guys,...Played...vanish...on...for...my...channel...about...a...week...ago...and...thought...it...was...awesome,...genuinely...****...my...pants!...check...it...out!...Youtube.com...Reply...Good...karma...Bad...karma+1...vote......Previous...Next......1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...Advertisement..-.Yume.Nikki.Fangame./.Dream.Exploration.-"Vanish..becomes..a..tense,..anxious,..and..desperate..affair.a..promising..game,..and..more..frightening..than..the..majority..of..titles..that..call..themselves..'horror'..these..days."..Nicholas..Greene..MMO..Attack.."This..game..gave..me..nightmares,..I..swear."..".it..creates..this..sense..of..dread,..and..that..is..really,..really,..truly..what..makes..a..horror..game..good.".."God..damn..you..game!..It's..like..you're..in..my..brain!..I..love..you..so..much!".."This..is..the..one..game..that..really,..really..reaches..meVANISH.has.been.a.passion.project.for.all.of.us f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Roket ! Index du Forum -> Le club -> résultat session Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Designed by revaz
Template by revaz